Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Mama Maui, Baby Makani

I begun writing this on the plane from Tokyo to Maui. I finish writing this sitting in my best friends jungle cottage in Huelo, helping her prepare for the birth of her first baby. They plan to call him or her Makani. It is the New Moon. I am choosing to finish this writing project today and make way for the new one. My book. It is time! I have dedicated over a month of my life to writing about how Bali has changed me and for this I am grateful. Now I know the dedication it takes to write at least two to five pages daily. It is not easy work, and there are days when it just doesn’t happen. But overall, I stuck to it and have something to show for it. I am not sure just how many people have actually read it, but honestly, I don’t care. I needed to do this for me. I needed to do this to clear the pipe line, to pave the way for the more powerful work: My Book. The first of many. I realized being in Bali that my main purpose in this life is to write and talk and do it with passion in front of the right people, at the right time, with the right message and make an impact. I have a potent story and when I tell it, hearts are opened and lives have been changed. I am feeling very good about this and want to continue on this path of writing, speaking and helping others realize their gifts through my gifts. Truly, that is what the White Light is for. It is for reflection. Illumination. Realization.  

Today there were many changes happening all around me, yet I felt strong and firm in my relaxed experience. I witnessed a brother go through some intense medicine work and he was changed, I witnessed another brother through the death of his lover/mentor who had terminal cancer, I witnessed the birthday of my dear sister Anisa Taylor who crossed over more than a year ago.....I witnessed this New Moon energy take its course and its toll on the lives of those around me and I know that I am not exempt from this force field. I chose to use the powerful energy, complete with howling winds, to empty myself of words about Bali, upload all of the videos I took over there to my computer, create a prioritized “To Do” list for the coming days, and write all of the ways I want to show up for myself by the next New Moon, the next 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, 3 years, 5 years and 10 years. It seems so far away to achieve these 10 year dreams of functional communities, retreat centers, international home bases, millions of dollars, best selling books, a family that is totally provided for, a radio/tv show and joint ventures of epic proportions...but that is why it’s a ten year plan and not a ten month plan. It’s almost easier for me to see the big picture than it is for me to focus on the present. I am a dreamer. And I’m not the only one ;)

For now, the present moment is asking me to write write write. I used much of my precious time in Bali and now using it here on Maui to prepare me for this. Instead of writing a daily blog I write a daily chapter. Simple! Right? My prayer for myself is that I do not procrastinate. I choose to harness the power of this wind and Arian Moon to ignite the fire within me that wants to see this book, and the many that follow, all the way through to completion, promotion and stardom. I know my message is valuable enough to reach tens of millions and beyond. If my first book, or any book I write could sell over 1 Billion copies I think that would be my life’s purpose completed. In the moment, anyway. 

Then, once I have a book that sells a billion copies I get to talk about it, which is the really fun part! I love to talk especially when it’s helping people find their center and discover options they hadn’t considered before. I have known since I was a child that I was meant for big things, and I know that my books are a huge part of it. They are a platform for me to launch from, into the ocean of inspired speaking, motivational performance, youth empowerment, feminine empowerment and self love exploration. I am just one woman, one voice. But I have the courage to tell my story, speaking up and out, ready to ride the wave once people start listening. I have had the support of my beautiful parents to do this my whole life, and now my community is beginning to support me as well. If you are reading this blog, you are part of this support team. THANK YOU! This is the last of the regular blogs and now I will write blogs once a week, maybe more here in there if there is something super epic occurring. In the meantime, sign up for my newsletter HERE and stay posted on the happenings that way. I love you dearly and really appreciate your time and energy. Now, I am off to celebrate the birth of my first godchild and also Earth Day, and my Beloved arrives in five days!!! We haven’t seen each other in TWO MONTHS. Once we have throughly reconnected. there will be a blog on that for sure ;) That one will be juicy indeed, and perhaps with a PG-13 rating as well. 
There is always a story to tell. I hope you are inspired by mine to find a way to share yours.
As One,
Shellie White Light


No comments:

Post a Comment