Friday, March 27, 2015

Day 19: Finger Stickin’ Good

Today was a productive and very painful day, in more ways than one. I had a hard conversation with my babe, simply due to distance. I had a lot to do regarding my visa and performances, plus private sessions and it all caught up with me as I was taking a step and sunk slightly into the soft rain soaked earth, felt my ankle begin to roll again and saved my fall on this crazy spiky tree that jabbed into my finger and left it numb, swollen and possibley sprained. Ugh! My foot that I hurt just a few days ago was finally better, and now I have genuinely hurt my finger. Luckily I had done most of my writing for the day and gotten my shopping task done, but on my way to the private session I was thinking about the heartache happening in my relationship and that’s when I stepped in the squish and stabbed my finger into the insanely evil tree with poison in it’s spikes. Ironically, this tree is right beside the lotus pond and I have sat near this tree in meditation and observation of the blooming and closing lotuses. So, I recognize this is a lesson for me. Francie busted out her Louise Hay app that tells you what the metaphysical reason behind a physical dis-ease could be, and for this one it was clearly applicable. Finger translates to “the details in life”, and the right ring finger translates to “unions and grief.” WELL. I have certainly been caught up in the many details of writing, planning, and performing as a teacher for this amazing gathering that I am so deeply dedicated to, and also dealing with some grief in my union due to my extreme life style of international travel. I am willing to look deeper. What this has done for me has shown me two things. #1: I am moving too fast, and can still accomplish everything while taking my time and not needing to attend to every detail. (My blogs are about to become shorter.) #2: My sacred union with Kellen is very important to me and I am ready to attend more to the details of that aspect of my life. My partner is very supportive of my being here, my dreams and my lifestyle, and would like to be here with me. Life calls, however, and he is embodying the epitome of a sexy man by upholding a stable environment for his beautiful children. Both of us are perfectly in alignment with our own individual circuits, yet are patiently awaiting for our pathways to align in a balancing act between these two very different ends of the spectrum. I trust, I trust, I trust.

I was able to give my private sessions and attend the Opening Circle which was awesome, but my finger just kept swelling and swelling. Good thing that I love this family so much, and their presence alone literally takes away pain. As I looked around at the new and familiar faces of this Week Three Opening Circle, I felt generously blessed by Great Spirit. To be able to be here in Bali, at Sacred Circularities Hoop Dance Retreat for THREE WHOLE WEEKS, in the company of the most epic hoopers on the planet, wow. Hurting my finger is a very small price to pay. Putu came around and gave us the traditional water and rice Balinese blessing, and it felt just as beautiful and cleansing as the first two times. We were recognized by name and place and showered with flowers by Jaguar Mary and friends. We celebrated and the energy escalated! We opened a fresh Portal for this final week to take flight. I can’t believe I have been here 19 days. Tomorrow marks my half way point. And I feel like I am only just beginning......
Always Grateful,

Shellie White Light

5 comments:

  1. Again, Thank You Boo. Thank You always looking for the positive in every situation. Thank You for doing your personal inner work so that we can thrive together. Thank You for acknowledging and Truli seeing me for who I AM and what I AM up to. Have you tried putting wet tobacco on the tree sting? Blessings to your healing finger. Blessings to nurturing Our relationship. Thank you for being the embodiment of Sacred Union, where we dance free, yet entrained ~ I Love U!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE you guys!!!
    So inspiring, keep on with the keep on yall...
    bless UP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS those tree thorns look sooooo gnarly

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS those tree thorns look sooooo gnarly

    ReplyDelete