Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Days 32 & 33: Tirtagganga ~ The Palace of Holy Waters

Today as I awoke the sky was pink and the earth was misty. There was a fine line between heaven and the ground. Perhaps I have found a place where the two become one. The ocean lies on the horizon, and some mountainous islands sitting as if they were afloat on the majestic sea. The thousands of lotuses open and close, devoted to the low light, and the fragrance of incense and frangipani’s wafts through the air. My ears are not distracted but soothed by the constant sound of the ever flowing spring fed fountains. My eyes relax as I take in the early morning sunlight through the trees, giving thanks for another day in this blessed, beautiful, holy land. I can see dozens of fountains from my pillow in my hand carved wooden bed. I feel the wind and smell the morning mist. I am honored to awake in such beauty; a waking dream. I give thanks.
I have been rising at 5AM so that I don’t miss one single second of this precious light. 

I feel like a Queen. I am actually staying in a villa that was formerly royal headquarters. There was a time when this was truly a palace, now it is mostly a place for tourists to view and local children to swim, but luckily, I have a connection to a friend who owns a beautiful villa on the property. I am using this time and these sacred grounds for creation. I am allowing my waters of creation to flow. Of course, my moon water has also come during this time. By moon water I mean ‘my period’. This is auspicious in my eyes, as a woman’s moon time is her prime peak of creative focus, a time for nesting and being nurtured, and a time to honor the waters of the world. So Here I Am, in the Palace of Holy Waters, being served delicious and nutritious foods, writing, dancing, and feeling right at home as a royal citizen of this precious planet. 

I am only here in Bali for one more week. I am writing this on a Thursday and I leave next Wednesday. I will be back on Maui in 8 days. Wow. It’s kind of crazy and hard to feel into that. I feel like I am just completely arriving, actually. I am just learning my first words of Indonesian and Balinese. It’s peak Durian season! I am just now beginning to know the names of the beautiful faces I have been meeting and seeing over and over again amongst the festivities and social happenings (which are ALL the time in Ubud). I really love it here. I tell the truth when I say I will have a home here some day. One day, hopefully in the near future, I will have a place here in South East Asia to call my own, a place to keep my ‘Bali Wardrobe’ and snorkeling gear, my Asian adornments and Hindu inspired altar pieces. I realize I want homes in many regions of the world; Continental North America, Hawaii, Asia, South America and even though I haven’t been there yet I feel the call to Southern Europe. As a global citizen, I feel blessed to be able to travel the way I have, to stay in places like this beautiful Water Palace, from where I write these words. 

As my skin is softened and browned by the sun during my time here in Bali, the waters have softened and suppled my soul. I feel more radiant and in my female prowess than ever before. Finally, I feel like a woman. I have embraced my power, my beauty and my mission ten fold since setting foot on this lovely land. I am beyond grateful for these people, the culture, the food, the wisdom, the volcano which I have to visit first thing when I return, and especially thankful to my dear sister in creation Jaguar Mary who created Sacred Circularities, the platform that I love so much that brought me all this way. I may have made it some other way at some other time, but I am so glad I was invited to teach hoop dance in Bali! I keep saying it over and over again, but it's real....Dreams Do Come True!

Lunch is now served, so it is time to retire from my keyboard for the day. Until tomorrow, be well and vital in all that you do, and know that time is only a tool to keep us on track in achieving our purposes, passions and positive perceptions. As the time has flown by as swiftly and silently as an owl in the night during my time here, I realize that we are simply spinning, turning, twirling like the tides, neither coming nor going, but moving in the moment, as the moment also moves. It is time. Whatever you desire, now is the time. Follow, reach, grab and go. Don’t cling or hold, just flow with the wave. Wherever it drops you, there you are. Sometimes you get lucky, and the tide drops you in some magical royal quarters at a beautiful Water Palace in rural Bali. Hold the Flame!
Bless You!
May you see magic in every moment,

Shellie White Light

Enjoy the magical pictures!






1 comment:

  1. Wow! Yes, a villa at the water palace sounds perfect. I AM so Great~Full for this experience. I feel I have been doing amazing work here on the home-front, while you have been fulfilling a dream of experiencing Bali, in the exact way you have. I know that the lessons learned will prove to be solid rocks in which to build Our lasting relationship on. I AM excited to bask in your fully f-empowered Goddess Love. Thank You Beloved for ALL you DO and ALL you Are!

    ReplyDelete